Every Argument Against Marriage Equality Calmly Debunked In 4 Minutes Or Less
Tired of rehashing the same arguments about marriage equality over and over? So was Wayne State University Philosophy Department Chair John Corvino, who put together this handy and surprisingly hilarious series of videos tackling every major argument against same-sex marriage out there. Opponents of equality beware.
- The Definition of Marriage
- If Gay Marriage, Why Not Polygamy?
- Do Children Need a Mother and Father?
- Debunking the Regnerus Study
- Is Gay Marriage a Threat to Traditional Marriage?
- Is Gay Marriage a Threat to Religious Freedom?
- Why Not Civil Unions?
- Are People Who Oppose Gay Marriage Bigots?
- Is Homosexuality Unnatural?