Elizabeth Warren asks the most obvious question ever and stumps a bunch of bank regulators.
Someone drank too much coffee this morning before a Senate Banking Committee hearing and decided to "do the job we hired her for" and ask the question the rest of us have been "asking for years." That someone is my new favorite senator, Elizabeth Warren. Someone go on another Starbucks run for her, pretty please?
- At 1:20, she asks the question we've all been wanting someone to ask FOREVER. Then a government lawyer stumbles over his words.
- At 2:20, she rattles off another one. Then a government lawyer stumbles over his words.
- At 2:55, she asks another lawyer the same question. Said lawyer then tries to not stumble over her words.
- At 3:25, she asks the same question again. That lawyer asks for some time.
- At 3:45, she gets our back and goes for the knockout punch.
- And then right after that you reward her good behavior by sharing this with everyone on the Internet. You know you want to.