Dogs are the best. These 9 hilarious comics remind us why.
'Home is where the dog hair sticks to everything but the dog.'
If you have a dog, you already know about the limitless source of joy they can bring.
Dogs are so much more than four-legged animals living in our house. They're also our family. They're our best friends. We can count on them to provide us with the best kind of unconditional love.
And that's why Lingvistov.com illustrator Landysh Akhmetzyanova drew these delightful comics.
These nine adorable funny-'cause-they're-true illustrations celebrate all that our beloved pooches have to offer — the good, the bad, and the funny:
1. They're only too happy to be our guinea pigs.
2. What is that secret language? What are they trying to tell us?
3. As pet parents, our days revolve around potty time. But, hey — we signed up for it.
4. We can learn A LOT from our dogs.
5. This applies to any and all types of food.
6. So much truth it's ridiculous.
7. This unspoken rule sounds about right. Would you agree?
8. It's like they need to make sure that we're paying attention.
9. We've all had days like this. And that's OK.
Dogs keep us busy, and they rarely let us down when we need comfort.
Our furry friends don't always get the credit they deserve for being such important figures in our lives. But these simple yet heartwarming comics are a hilarious tribute to all that they are and all they mean in our lives.
"They are loyal. They are awesome friends; they will definitely keep you busy and always be there for you when you need them," the artist says. "Dogs are the best security system."
Now go and give your pet a great big hug (and peel more of that dog hair off your black jeans).