If you liked Soosh's first set of daddy-daughter photos, you'll love these.
Not too long ago, an artist named Soosh took the web by storm with her paintings depicting dad and daughter relationships. Now she's back with more.
Soosh, as she's affectionately known, is an extremely talented painter with a very compelling story. Her father wasn't a big part of her life growing up, and that still haunts her to this day. But now she's turning a negative into a positive by creating illustrations that show how a dad should interact with his daughter.
The main goal is to inspire her 9-year-old son to be a good man and father in the future, and in doing so, she ended up inspiring many people when her artwork hit the mainstream on Instagram and her website.
"The positive reaction makes me feel so good," Soosh told Upworthy. "You always kinda presume there are many good people in the world, but when you have the chance to make sure it's true, it's like a revelation."
But even though Soosh's artwork is extremely popular, it doesn't have a 100% approval rating.
Why is the dad so big?
It makes no sense that you only draw fathers. Where is the mother?
Those are two of the most common critiques Soosh receives from the outside, and she's here to drop some knowledge those people.
"The father is so big because he represents the huge importance of loving parent or family member in a child's life. And the little girl, who happens to be me, represents a child's need for love, protection, and support. This documents what I hoped for my own personal experience, but in reality, it doesn't matter if it's a mother or father, because the universal message here is about love. No matter who gives it."
And with that, here are 13 more heartwarming illustrations that perfectly describe the daddy-daughter relationship.
1. Dads know how to get busy in the kitchen.
2. And they aren't afraid to learn new skills if it means making their kids happy.
3. They know their limitations when it comes to playing hide and seek.
4. They also know the importance of teaching their daughters to hold their ground, no matter what.
5. And they are always willing to accept treatment for all external or internal wounds.
6. Dads know that you don't have to do much to enjoy a quality bonding experience.