11 Kids, 11 Seconds, And 1 Mind-Blowing, Hopeful Fact About The Sandy Hook Tragedy
In Colorado, a state senator who inspired me in the past decided to talk about why he wants to ban high capacity magazine clips for assault weapons. He's a guy who likes to shoot guns. Think he makes a good case?
This video starts at the most amazing part of the speech, but if you want to watch the whole thing, you can reference the timestamps below, or restart the video at the beginning.
- At 1:00, he starts praising his opponents.
- At 1:56, he starts getting eloquent.
- At 2:57, he debunks some untruths.
- At 4:19, he makes an extremely valid point.
- At 5:35, he calls it like he sees it.
- At 6:53, he takes down the "everyone should be armed" argument, rather definitively.
- At 7:40, I yell, "Hell yes!"
- At 7:54, he names everyone who has ever been a hero.
- At 8:54, he says something astonishing about 11 seconds at Sandy Hook.
- At 9:47, he explains why there weren't 11 more victims at Sandy Hook.
- At 11:49, he makes the most important point of the evening.
Like him on Facebook, if you agree. Then, maybe, you could share this? Pretty please? It's important.