There is no getting around the fact that this is an extremely stressful time for all of us. There are concerns for our health, of course. But it's not just that.
The ripple effect of the Coronavirus could be vast – impacting our daily life in profound ways over the coming weeks and months.
If you're the parent of a school-aged child, you've almost certainly become aware that the chance of your child's school closing for an extended amount of time is very real. Quite possibly your local school has already been shut down (I just got a call that our schools close tomorrow).
- 5 heartwarming moments when teenagers appreciated their parents ... ›
- Harvard psychologists have been studying what it takes to raise ... ›
- A 6-year-old's advice to her parents about how to handle their ... ›
- School districts are transforming buses into wifi hotspots for students without internet - Upworthy ›
- Teachers union president dares Trump to breathe the air in a classroom full of kids - Upworthy ›
- Child therapist explains how schools reopenings could actually harm kids' emotional health - Upworthy ›
- Georgia 2nd grader tests positive on first day of school—whole class quarantined for two weeks - Upworthy ›