A masterpiece in social commentary.
MORE WOMEN #ELLEFeminism www.youtube.com
A record 102 women were elected into the House of Representatives last November. Now, we have 15% more women in congress than we had last session, and 23.7% of congress is female. Even though we're headed in the right direction, we're still not where we need to be. A survey conducted by the Pew Research Center found that 59% of people said, "there are too few women in high political offices." Women were more likely to feel that way. But as they say, a picture is worth a thousand words, and the best way to really see how little women are involved in politics is to see what the world would look like without men.
- Think women don't win elections? They do. And more of them ... ›
- Nevada just made history by putting women in charge of its ... ›
- In a stunning political upset, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez just made all ... ›
- Someone cleverly reversed the roles of women and men throughout ... ›
- Women in politics: 2019 | UN Women – Headquarters ›
- A New Era of Women in Politics - The Washington Post ›
- 1 in 10 Americans Think Women Are Less Emotionally Suited to ... ›
- Women in Politics: 2019 | Inter-Parliamentary Union ›
- Milestones for Women in American Politics | CAWP ›
- Women & Politics Institute Home | School of Public Affairs | American ... ›