It all started with an amazing teacher.
Jerry Seinfeld once perfectly described the arbitrary nature of being a sports fan, saying:
"Loyalty to any one sports team is pretty hard to justify, because the players are always changing, the team can move to another city. You're actually rooting for the clothes, when you get right down to it."
Seinfeld is right in saying that being an obsessive sports fan can be a little silly, but he misses the wonderful feeling of community created among people who root for the same clothes.
- UT makes design official after boy wearing homemade Vols t-shirt ... ›
- U. of Tennessee now selling t-shirt inspired by bullied child's ... ›
- University of Tennessee turns bullied elementary school student's T ... ›
- He was bullied for his homemade University of Tennessee T-shirt ... ›
- University of Tennessee Volunteers selling shirt with bullied boy's ... ›
- Tennessee bullying shirt: Boy getting homemade Vols design printed ›
- Tennessee Vols add boy's homemade T-shirt to official store after ... ›
- Boy bullied for homemade Tennessee shirt has logo become official ... ›