A few days ago, Marcus Vance asked a great question on Twitter and it's gone viral because of the hilarious and infuriating responses: "What's the biggest problem you have with your name?
What's the biggest problem you have with your name?
My biggest problem?
Me: "Hi, I'm Marcus. Nice to meet you."
Business people: "Hi, Marcus. Do you go by Mark?"
Me: "No. If I did then don't you think I'd introduce myself as that?"
— Marcus Vance (@MarcusCVance) January 9, 2020
I can totally relate to anyone who is annoyed with their name because I'm Tod with one D. This means that I have to constantly answer the question, "Where did the other D go?" It also leads to not receiving emails and tweets because someone spelled my name wrong.
- 'Call Me By Your Name' sequel 'Find Me' review: Lustful, frustrating ›
- Google+ name policy 'frustrating,' Google confesses - CNET ›
- For 4 Seattle women called Alexa, it's funny, frustrating to share ... ›
- HOCKEY;Campbell Names Names After Frustrating Finish - The ... ›
- These unlucky people have names that break computers - BBC Future ›
- Cape Disappointment to Deception Pass: What's up with ... - KUOW ›
- The Most Hated Baby Names | Live Science ›