There is a mental health crisis in America. While the general public is increasingly aware of the benefits of seeking treatment for mental health, many don't have access to the system.
According to The National Council, 42% of Americans say that cost and poor insurance coverage is the number one barrier to getting help.
- ISIS bride begging to return to US says therapy is good punishment ›
- Early response to immunosuppressive therapy predicts good renal ... ›
- 5 Lessons Learned From My First Year in Physical Therapy School ›
- Hematopoietic Stem Cell Therapy for Multiple Sclerosis: Top 10 ... ›
- 7 People On The Best Advice They Learned In Therapy | HuffPost Life ›
- 19 Therapy Stories That'll Make You Say, "Dang, That's So True" ›
- The 17 Best Lessons I Learned in Therapy - Personal Growth ... ›
- 25 Important Lessons People Learned In Therapy ›