Magnificent solar-powered 'supertrees' are the highlight of Singapore's new 250-acre eco-tourism project
Singapore's National Parks Board has created a 250-acre oasis as apart of a redevelopment by the city-state to attract ecotourism to the area.
Gardens By The Bay is home to two biodomes — the Cloud Forest and Flower Dome — that combine to be the size of four football fields and showcase 220,000 plants form all over planet Earth.
But the main attraction has to be 18 supertrees that rise between 80 to 160 feet high and have a wide variety of ferns and tropical flowers that climb its mechanical outsides.
- Articles - Singapore's Supertrees ›
- Supertree Grove: A Perfect Balance Between Nature and ... ›
- Gardens by the Bay - Supertrees - Grant Associates ›
- Supertree Grove (Singapore) - 2019 All You Need to Know BEFORE ... ›
- Supertree Grove & OCBC Skyway | Facts & figures ›
- Solar-powered 'supertrees' at Singapore's Gardens by the Bay - CNN ›