Rockstar Pizza in Brownsburg, Indiana has a beautiful holiday tradition. For the past five years, on Christmas Day, its owners, Colby and Ron Mathews give all the day's profits to its staff.
This year, the seven employees who volunteered to work on Christmas all received over $700 for working a short shift. But during that time they worked really, really hard.
The staff had planned on working the dinner shift from 4 pm to 9 pm, but the phone started blowing up early.
- Domino's misses sales, profits estimates as delivery competition ... ›
- Domino's promotion gives shares of stock to winners | Pizza ... ›
- 2018 Top 100 Pizza Companies | Pizza Today - U.S. Biggest Pizza ... ›
- The Best Stock for Pizza Profits: PZZA, DPZ or Yum? | InvestorPlace ›
- UPDATE 2-GrubHub, Pizza Hut troubles dent Yum profits; shares fall ›
- Pizza Hut, GrubHub troubles dent Yum profits; shares fall - Reuters ›