There's a lot of men out there that shy away from discussing menstruation with women. But any man who's ever taken a class in basic human biology or had a mother, sister, wife, girlfriend or any other woman in their life should know the basics of how it works.
That's why a mother on the Mumsnet message board was completely "shocked" that her daughter's teacher told her to "hold in" her period.
Does he think a woman can hold in her period like it's pee?
- A Better Way to Manage Your Period? Try the Menstrual Cup ... ›
- 9 Common Menstruation Myths Debunked - Blood + Milk ›
- Top 5 myths about menstruation ›
- How Much Blood Do You Lose on Your Period? Cups, Tampons, More ›
- The Most Fantastically Empowering Thing You Will Ever Learn ... ›
- Period Myths Busted | Young Scot ›