There's a bizarre prejudice directed at women who have C-sections to deliver their babies.
They're often asked if they feel they "missed out" on giving birth or are told they took the "easy way out" by having surgery instead of delivering the baby vaginally.
Ask any woman who's had a C-section and she'll tell you, it's no walk in the park.
- Amy Schumer Jokes She's 'Sorry' for Hospital Underwear Photos ... ›
- 10 Powerful Photos of Moms Showing Off Their C-Section Scars ›
- Amy Schumer shares photo of her c-section scar | Stuff.co.nz ›
- Amy Schumer shows C-section scar after hospital underwear photo ... ›
- Moms Share What It's Really Like to Have a C-Section Birth | Shape ›
- Woman shares c-section photo, story to empower other moms ›
- 10 Incredible C-Section Stories—and the Scars That Go With Them ... ›
- Amy Schumer Shares Photo Of Her C-Section Scar On Instagram ›
- Mom scoops up her own intestines after C-section scar splits ›
- Amy Schumer shows off scar, keeps motherhood real on Instagram ›