She can be wearing what she wants. She can't be grabbed without her consent.
Miley Cyrus has always been an outspoken proponent of progress. And she's never been afraid to call out people whose actions hurt her, those she loves, and the communities which she's loyal, too. This week proved to be no exception.
During a recent event, a fan grabbed and forcibly tried to kiss Cyrus as she was trying to walk through a crowd with her husband, Liam Hemsworth.
- Brendon Urie of Panic! At the Disco came out as pansexual. Here's ... ›
- Miley Cyrus points out something wrong with America — and she's ... ›
- A male feminist's take on crying, pornography, and Miley Cyrus ... ›
- Miley Cyrus makes Jimmy Kimmel squirm with her exposed skin ... ›
- While we weren't paying attention, Miley Cyrus started a foundation ... ›