The author Marianne Williamson immediately took the Democratic debate stage by fire Thursday night with her unconventional oeuvre, and the pressing sense that she was about to float off into the night sky on a dragon or a magic carpet.
"@jacindaardern has said that she wants New Zealand to be the country that is the best country in the world for a c… https://t.co/xHuj4mh80l— Marianne Williamson (@Marianne Williamson)1561694116.0
Williamson, who has previously penned such books as The Law of Divine Compensation and Healing The Soul of America, immediately became a meme on Twitter for saying presidential candidates need to stop focusing on plans, and start focusing on the power of love.
"Trump is not going to be beaten by someone who just has plans, he's going to be beaten by someone who has an idea what this man has done. This man has reached into the American people and harnessed fear for political gain."
She then went on to directly address "Mr. President" and say that "only love can cast that out" and she is personally prepared to cast it out.
- Marianne Williamson moves to Des Moines in bid for Iowa caucuses ... ›
- How Marianne Williamson Could Win The 2020 Democratic Primary ... ›
- 2020 Candidate Marianne Williamson: Too Many Democrats Are ... ›
- Marianne Williamson's 2020 presidential campaign and policies ... ›
- Marianne Williamson - YouTube ›
- Marianne Williamson - Home | Facebook ›
- Marianne Williamson (@marwilliamson) | Twitter ›
- Marianne Williamson for President | Join the Evolution ›
- Marianne Williamson - Wikipedia ›
- Marianne Williamson: Welcome ›