Three years ago, Monica Mathis's dog Hazel, a terrier mix, disappeared from her front yard. "She was on a leash outside and I went to get her and she was gone from our yard," Mathis told ABC News.
After an intense search for the dog that came up empty, Monica thought she was gone forever. At the time, Mathis lived in Iowa and later moved to Minnesota for a job.
Three years later, in January of this year, Motorworks Brewing company of Bradenton, Florida, launched a promotional campaign where it featured photos of dogs from a local shelter on cans of beer.
- Twin Cities woman soon to be reunited with long-lost dog spotted on ... ›
- 3 years after going missing, St. Paul woman recognizes lost dog on ... ›
- Minnesota woman sees long-lost dog's photo on beer cans ... ›
- Woman spots lost dog on viral Florida beer can promoting shelter dogs ›
- Minnesota woman recognizes dog missing for three years on Florida ... ›
- Florida brewery's beer can leads owner to dog missing since 2017 ... ›
- Woman to be reunited with dog lost for 3 years after its picture was ... ›