In June 2015 The Supreme Court of the United States declared same-sex marriage legal in all 50 states.
The legalization of gay marriage granted over 1100 statutory provisions to same-sex couples, many of them granting rights and privileges previously only afforded to heterosexual couples.
- They were right: Gay marriage 'changed everything.' Well, by adding $3.7 billion to the economy. - Upworthy ›
- Why Are Suicide Rates Higher Among LGBTQ Youth? | Psychology ... ›
- Suicide Risk and Prevention for LGBTQ Patients ›
- Study Shows Shocking Rates of Attempted Suicide Among Trans ... ›
- LGBT Youth | Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Health | CDC ›
- LGBT youth at higher risk for suicide attempts - Reuters ›
- Facts About Suicide – The Trevor Project ›