You'd never want to date one of his daughters.
Joe Heller (1937 - 2019) of Essex, Connecticut appears to have lived a full life: he was in the Navy, worked at the Yale library, and raised three daughters. But he was also a hoarder, a hardcore napper, and loved pulling pranks that involved feces.
Well, as Abe Lincoln once said,"A man without vices is a man without virtues."
His hilarious obituary, believed to be penned by one of his daughters, is going viral because it paints a loving picture of a man who clearly didn't take life too seriously — a lesson we could all use from time to time.
- 'Catch-22': A Paradox Turns 50 And Still Rings True : NPR ›
- Remembering September 11, 2001: H. Joseph Heller Obituary ›
- Book reviews: 'Yossarian Slept Here' and 'Just One Catch' - Los ... ›
- 'Catch-22' Trailer: Hulu's Wild, Dark & Morbidly Funny Take On ... ›
- Joseph Heller Obituary - Clearwater, FL | Poughkeepsie Journal ›