After going viral for helping a 91-year-old, this humble plumber now exclusively serves the elderly and disabled
Two years ago, a tweet featuring the invoice for a fixed boiler went viral because the customer, a 91-year-old woman with leukemia, received the services for free.
"No charge for this lady under any circumstances," the invoice read. "We will be available 24 hours to help her and keep her as comfortable as possible."
The repair was done by James Anderson, 52, a father-of-five from Burnley, England. "James is an absolute star, it was overwhelming to see that it cost nothing," the woman's daughter told CNN.
- Burnley plumber goes viral after he fixes boiler of leukaemia victim ... ›
- Kind Plumber Fixes Dying Elderly Woman's Faulty Boiler Free Of ... ›
- Plumber praised for invoicing 91-year-old a bill for £0 | The ... ›
- Plumber's $0 invoice for terminally-ill woman goes viral - CNN ›
- Kind plumber fixes boiler of elderly woman dying of leukaemia for free ›
- Hero plumber fixes cancer suffering 91-year-old's boiler for free ... ›
- Disabled & Elderly FREE Plumbing & Heating service - a ... ›
- Burnley plumber James Anderson refuses to take payment from ... ›
- Plumber James Anderson fixes pipes and boilers for vulnerable ... ›