The exhibit was about her email controversy.
The Hillary Clinton email scandal was a major right-wing talking point during the 2016 election that aimed to create an air of suspicion around the candidate.
The media played right into it turning Clinton — one of the most qualified candidates to ever run for the office — appear just as unworthy of the presidency as Trump, a vulgar, politically-inexperienced pathological liar.
The controversy surrounded Clinton's use of a private email account in which over 30,000 emails were sent during her time as Secretary of State from 2009 to 2013. An FBI interrogation found there were 110 confidential emails sent from her private account.
Clinton was never criminally charged, however FBI director James Comey said she was "extremely careless."
- Venice Art Exhibit Features Hillary Clinton's Emails, And She Just ... ›
- Hillary Clinton Reads Her Emails at Venice Biennale Art Exhibition ... ›
- 'They are just so boring': Clinton lingers for an hour at fake Resolute ... ›
- Hillary Clinton gets brutally mocked for reading printouts of her own ... ›
- Hillary Clinton leafs through her emails for nearly an hour at resolute ... ›
- Hillary Clinton Spent An Hour Reading Her Emails At A Mock ... ›
- Hillary Clinton reads her emails at Venice art exhibit - CNNPolitics ›