On Thursday night, the Canadian version of "Family Feud" delivered one of the most unforgettable moments in game show history.
The game came down to one last question to decide whether the Dubois or the Tomlin family would be the winner.
"Real simple," host Gerry Dee said at the podium. "There's one question – only one answer. Whoever gets it, they're playing for $10,000, that's it. Whoever gets it wins the game."
He then asked the question: "Name Popeye's favorite food."
Before he could even get the whole sentence out of his mouth, Eve from the Dubois family chimed in and said ... well you gotta watch the video.
So Family Feud Canada exists, and tonight it gave us one of the most amazing moments in the history of television (h/t @cjzero) pic.twitter.com/uuJkTXH8q0
— Josh (@GoldAndOrSmith) January 10, 2020
- 5 moments that gave us hope in 2020 ›
- Entire family gets quizzed on all things dad, and it's hilarious - Upworthy ›
- Pusha T teamed up with Arby's to make a rap dissing the McDonald's fish sandwich. - Upworthy ›
- Family feud Popeye ›
- 'Family Feud Canada' Contestant Mixes Up Popeye Cartoon and ... ›
- Name Something Popeye Is Known For Doing. - Family Feud Answers ›
- Family Feud contestant goes viral after hilarious incorrect answer ... ›
- Chris Paul sings the Popeye theme! Wait... | Celebrity Family Feud ... ›
- Canada Family Feud has funny moment about Popeye's favorite food ›
- Don't forget Popeye's package Steph! | Celebrity Family Feud ... ›