"This veteran has no immediate family. All are welcome to attend."
Edward Pearson was born in Pennsylvania on April 23, 1939 and he lived on a farm. He served in the U.S. Army from 1962 and 1964.
He was married once, divorced once, and had no children. He spent that last 25 years of his living in Naples, Florida where he was beloved at his local Publix grocery store.
The last few years of his life were hard for Pearson. He lived in a trailer that was damaged by Hurricane Irma in 2017. His kitchen leaked and the trailer was filled with mold.
- Obituary for Edward "Pudge" Pearson | Phalen Funeral Home ›
- Public invited to Sarasota funeral of veteran with no family - Story ... ›
- Who is Edward Pearson: Veteran with no known family to have ... ›
- This Florida veteran died without a family. You're invited to his funeral. ›
- Funeral of Naples veteran Edward K. Pearson in Sarasota | Watch ... ›
- A funeral home is giving a free funeral to a veteran with no family ... ›
- The story of veteran Edward Pearson, whose funeral notice went viral ›