Tyler C. from the Bachelorette doesn't want praise for respecting a woman's boundaries, because it should be normal
The Bachelor franchise has consent issues. On the most recent season of the Bachelor, we saw Colton jump a fence after contestant Cassie said she didn't want to date him anymore, then pressure her into going back out with him. We also saw Luke P. on the Bachelorette pressure Hannah Brown into continuing the relationship even though she tried to dump him. Heck, they even had to shut down the filming of Bachelor in Paradise altogether over alleged consent issues between contestants Corrine Olympios and DeMario Jackson. So, it's refreshing when we see a contestant, like Tyler Cameron. take no for an answer. However, Cameron says he shouldn't be getting praise for being a gentleman. It should be normal.
On the most recent season of the Bachelorette, Brown said she didn't want to sleep with Cameron during their Fantasy Suite, a decision he respected. "She said that she didn't want to have sex, and I was like, 100%," he told Paper Magazine.
- Hannah and Tyler C. Talk About Respect - The Bachelorette ... ›
- Why Tyler C.'s Fantasy Suite Comments On 'The Bachelorette ... ›
- Tyler C.'s Response To Hannah B. During Fantasy Suites Was ... ›
- 'The Bachelorette': Fans Are Obsessed With How Respectful Tyler C. Is ›
- The Bachelorette's Tyler Cameron Delivers a Master Class In Consent ›
- Hannah and Tyler C.'s Bachelorette date got real about consent, and ... ›
- Tyler C.'s Fantasy Suite Speech Just Made Him a Fan Favorite | E ... ›