Let's face it, no matter how iron-clad our laws are, they are all implemented by humans who can choose whether or not to enforce them.
A judge can throw a ticket out of court for being unreasonable, and a police officer can choose not to ticket someone who's broken the law because they have a legitimate excuse.
In the end, we are a society of laws, but a lot of it is very arbitrary.
- Do I have to cover up while breastfeeding in public? | Nolo ›
- Breastfeeding in public - Wikipedia ›
- Travel & Breastfeeding - Chapter 7 - 2020 Yellow Book | Travelers ... ›
- Blackpool Council forced to apologise after mother-of-two handed ... ›
- Mom Says She Will Fight the Fine After Getting a Parking Ticket ... ›
- Free Postpartum & Breatfeeding Support Group Tickets, Multiple ... ›
- Mom was ticketed and nearly towed while breastfeeding newborn ›
- A Ticket for Parking While Breast-Feeding - The New York Times ›
- Breastfeeding mom fights ticket she got when pulled over car to nurse ›