Where did we go wrong as a society to make women feel uncomfortable about breastfeeding in public?
No one should feel they have the right to tell a woman when, where, and how she can breastfeed. The stigma should be placed on those who have the nerve to tell a woman feeding her child to "Cover up" or to ask "Where's your modesty?"
Breasts were made to feed babies. Yes, they also have a sexual function but anyone who has the maturity of a sixth grader knows the difference between a sexual act and feeding a child.
- Benefits of Breastfeeding for Mom - HealthyChildren.org ›
- Do breastfeeding mothers need extra calories or fluids? • KellyMom ... ›
- Breastfeeding mom is still being held in an ICE facility 12 days after ... ›
- #breastfeedingmom hashtag on Instagram • Photos and Videos ›
- Breastfeeding mom 'politely declined' restaurant's offer to 'cover up' ›
- Self-Care for the Breastfeeding Mother ›
- Laura Clery - Breastfeeding Mom Life | Facebook ›