There must be a hundred different ways to determine if someone is healthy. A general practitioner will check your lung capacity, blood pressure, heart rate, BMI, skin color, hair, eyes, and nails to see if you're healthy.
A psychiatrist will examine your mental and emotional states to see if you are healthy.
Our personal health is a complex thing, but many of us simply rely on a number on the scale to see if we're physically fit.
However, being thin doesn't necessarily mean someone is healthy.
- Oprah Winfrey's stake in Weight Watchers falls by $48 million in ... ›
- Oprah Winfrey and Weight Watchers celebrate their successful journey ›
- Oprah's weight gain and loss through the years ›
- Oprah's Battle with Weight Gain - O January 2009 Cover ›
- The Ups and Downs of Oprah's Weight Loss Journey, and What She ... ›
- Oprah Winfrey's Weight Watchers investment plunges $58 million ›
- Oprah Winfrey Was Was Pre-Diabetic Before Losing 42 Lbs ... ›