The way it should be. Nice one, Bhutan!
The easiest way to learn a person's true priorities is to find out how they spend their money. Does it go to worthwhile things such as investments or charity or does half of their annual income go to paying for a luxury car?
The same could be said for countries.
In the United States, the highest paid public employee in just about every state is a college football coach. Currently, the highest paid public employee is University of Alabama football coach Nick Saban who makes $11.1 million dollars a year.
- There's a historic teachers strike going on across West Virginia ... ›
- Teachers and kids around the country are celebrating this $29 ... ›
- These Teacher Appreciation Week tributes are ridiculously ... ›
- This teacher's been trying to get 'Hamilton' tickets for years. Then his ... ›
- Oklahoma's governor compared teachers to bratty teens. We should ... ›
- This 'feel-good' story about helping out a cash strapped teacher ... ›
- 12 things you should never, ever say to teachers. - Upworthy ›
- A teacher asked a great question about superintendent pay. Then ... ›
- Teacher Salary Project - Kory's Story - Upworthy ›
- In a heartfelt post, an educator shows us exactly how poorly we pay ... ›
- Texas teacher pay emerges as a sticking point between House and ... ›
- Amarillo ISD reveals teacher pay raise percentages at school board ... ›
- EPISD board approves teacher pay raise | KFOX - El Paso ›
- High School Teacher Salary Information | US News Best Jobs ›
- Low teacher salary forces teachers to work multiple jobs, sleep in car ›
- Teacher pay | Economic Policy Institute ›
- Which States Have the Highest and Lowest Teacher Salaries ... ›
- Teacher Salaries in America – Niche Blog ›
- Average Teacher Salary Down 4.5% Over the Past Decade ›
- Teachers Pay Teachers: Teaching Resources & Lesson Plans ›