The anti-vaxxer movement is starting to have a very negative impact on people's health. Their belief in the false notion that vaccines cause autism has led to a decrease in the number of vaccinated Americas.
The health problems caused by the anti-vaxxer movement have led many to fear how they will respond to COVID-19. Health officials warn that life many not completely return to normal in the United States until a COVID-19 vaccine is administered to the entire population.
- Mom's viral rant about her baby son's exposure to measles calls out ... ›
- Coronavirus Panic Caused Couple to Telecommute to Their Own ... ›
- New York bans unvaccinated kids from attending school, anti-vaxx ... ›
- Mom explains that if her severely autistic son can get used to wearing a mask, anyone can - Upworthy ›
- 'We can virtually eliminate the virus any time we decide to.' Andy Slavitt explains how - Upworthy ›