Tennessee Cracker Barrel refuses service to pastor-cop who preaches that LGBTQ people should be executed.
If you wonder why the LGBTQ community holds Pride parades, look no further than Grayson Fritts.
If you don't know who Grayson Fritts is, here's a brief intro:
He's a pastor. He's a police officer. And he is on video screaming from the pulpit that the government should kill gay people.
That's not an exaggeration.
In a video of a fist-pounding sermon at All Scripture Baptist church in Knoxville, Tennessee, Fritts said that police should round up people at Pride parades, put them through a quick trial, and then put them to death.
- 'Fight Song' singer Rachel Platten designed a stylish new pin for a ... ›
- GOOD INC ›
- One week, 2 tragic deaths, and alarming stats on suicide: America ... ›
- Why In-N-Out is the best fast-food restaurant you probably can't eat at. ›
- 5 incredibly delicious chain restaurants you should never, ever eat ... ›
- Cracker Barrel denies Knoxville detective Grayson Fritts and church ›
- Cracker Barrel Locations: Find Local Restaurants ›
- Welcome to Cracker Barrel Old Country Store - Cracker Barrel ›
- Carry Out & Catering | Order Online | Cracker Barrel To-Go ›
- Cracker Barrel Old Country Store - Home | Facebook ›
- Find Local Restaurants | Cracker Barrel Locations ›
- Cracker Barrel (@CrackerBarrel) | Twitter ›
- Southern Meals | Best Country Cooking | Cracker Barrel Menu ›
- Cracker Barrel - Wikipedia ›
- Cracker Barrel: Breakfast Restaurant | Lunch and Dinner | Family ... ›