Sean Hannity thinks all women should have the right to choose... to be armed. Zerlina Maxwell didn't disagree, yet she went on a three-minute campaign suggesting that perhaps instead of arming victims, we take another more obvious route, like, I dunno, teaching men not to rape, since that seems to work really well. Seriously, it works REALLY WELL.He thought ignoring her would be the best way not to hear that. And now his fans are threatening her.
- At 2:11, a conservative pundit gets mad that a woman's choice might be taken away.
- At 2:33, Zerlina chimes in with the most important point of this entire conversation.
- At 3:13, Sean Hannity sounds reasonable for a little bit.
- At 4:04, Zerlina makes him focus on the most important thing, again.
- At 5:05, Zerlina brings more data and they ignore her, so she throws in one more attempt to make them understand basic human rights right as they cut to commercial.
And then you hopefully share this so that Sean Hannity knows to never make that mistake again, and Zerlina Maxwell knows the sane portions of the Internet have her back.