There are few things more shameful than standing idly by while real talent is wasted, while real dreams are deferred. Share the video, spread the word.
- 2:32-3:07: We meet Ola, her mother, and a delicious-looking German chocolate cake.
- 3:16-3:40: We meet Erika, her mother, and some homemade tamales.
- 3:44-5:02: We meet Alejandro and his best friend, and hear about his dream.
- 5:05-6:25: We meet Jose, his parrots, and his dust-gathering diploma.
- 7:00: We start hearing about the start of a very courageous movement.
- 9:40: We hear about an incredible march from Florida to Washington, D.C.
- 10:15-10:35: We witness incredibly brave acts that most of us couldn’t fathom.
- 11:05-12:40: They suffer a disheartening setback (and Glenn Beck rubs salt in the wound).
- 13:34-15:41: We hear Joaquin’s heartbreaking story.
- 15:50: They push a president to do the right thing.
- 18:00-19:19: Just as things are looking up for Erika and Ola, things take a turn for the worse.
- 23:00-26:50: They don’t take it lying down.
27:00: Stay calm: That feeling coursing through your body is your soul being stirred.