Act I: The Dumbening
- At :30, in a hint at what’s about to happen, Jones gets things started by changing the subject completely, and then crafting a disconnected slew of sentence fragments.
- At 2:10-2:36, Alex threatens to burn America to the ground if he doesn't get his way.
- At 2:50, Alex reminds Piers (for the first of many times) that Americans once fought a war against the British. Piers responds with the kind of scathing, passive-aggressive restraint that the British have spent centuries mastering.
- At 3:48, Alex talks about marine biology.
- At 4:25, Alex talks about his favorite part of "Mad Max."
- At 6:40, Piers gives up on getting anything coherent out of him.
Act II: All Aboard The Conspiracy Train
- From 0-0:18, Piers suggests calming things down and actually having something resembling a coherent conversation. And then Alex starts speaking again, thus anything resembling healthy discourse ceases to exist.
- At 1:33, Alex thinks an AR-15 will protect him from the largest military in the world and accuses all American soldiers of being potential traitors. Also, HITLER.
- At 2:35, no judgment here, I just want to transcribe what Jones just managed to say, “A study out of Hawaii killed 292 million people.” He also requests that you google "Democide", so for balance sake, click here.
- At 4:22, Alex quotes his favorite part of "Soylent Green" or "Dawn of the Dead."
- From 4:51-5:40, Piers decides to let America in on the inner workings of Alex's brain.
- At 5:40 … 5:40. Don’t cheat and skip ahead to this. Just be ready for it. Trust me on this one. It's like "Masterpiece Theatre."
- Aaaaand at 6:27, Piers finally says what the rest of us are thinking.
You should make this guy the poster child for everything wrong with civilized discourse in America. There has to be a better way. Tweet it. Share it. Stop it.